4.29.2012

Yogathon 2012 Portland!

This year I am thrilled to announce that I will be participating Portland's Yogathon to help raise money for the Living Yoga Organization.  Living Yoga brings the transformation tools of yoga to domestic violence shelters, prisons, drug and rehabiliation centers and transitional homes.  I have seen the changes that Yoga can bring to people and I truly believe in its power to help people heal.  If you would like to support the cause please consider making a donation to by clicking here.  Thank you so much for your support and for taking your yoga off your mat and into your life.

I am already completely in awe of the amazing friends and family in my life that have helped support this cause so generously!  Thank you, each and every one of you.  I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Those of you who have known me any length of time know that this is a cause near and dear to my heart.  When I was in college in Bellingham I was a very active part of the Women's Center and other organizations and living in Boulder I worked with the Boulder County Safehouse Domestic Violence Shelter.  Since I began teaching it has been my goal to bring yoga to the people who are needing it most and lacking access to it.  More specifically, it has been my goal to bring the transformational powers of Yoga to Women- this practice can help us tap into strength and power we never knew we possessed and when we tap into that power we are able to live our lives on our terms, without fear.  Please help support this amazing cause and bringing the gifts of Yoga to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment