9.04.2012

Bellingham, WA

Welcome back from the holiday weekend!!  Hope everyone had some time to relax and enjoy this beautiful early Fall weather!

Bellingham is a place near and dear to my heart.  It is where I went to college, where I met my husband, and where I met some of my closest friends.  This weekend we had the chance to go back and  share in the wedding joy of 2 amazing and wonderful people.  There was music, camping, dancing, great food- a true northwest wedding.  It was so special to reconnect with old friends and have so many people from our past back together again.   Events like this remind me how blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life.  I feel full of love for everyone this week!

View from the campsite, Nooksack River 
Wedding Festivities
The Happy Couple!
Boulevard Park, Bellingham, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment